Oh, what do you do in the summertime,
when all the world is green?
Do you ride bikes in the mountains?
Or run through cold fountains?
Or go to the park every night?
Is that what you do?
so do I!
Oh, what do you do in the summertime,
when all the world is green?
Do you swim in a pool?
Watch movies to stay cool?
or visit a petting zoo, and ride a horse so high?
(the best part is at 44 seconds)
Is that what you do?
So do I!
Oh, what do you do in the summertime,
when all the world is green?
Do you run through the water?
Be glad the zoo wasn't hotter?
Or play with cousins that don't live close by?
Is that what you do?
So do I!
10 comments:
Why do your boobs look so good and mine suck?! Seriously, I have to wear a sports bra under my swimsuit. It sucks! If you girlies make it to Brick Oven when Jami gets settled I would love to join you!
first off..you look so good! im so jealous! and I love all your swimsuits and cute outfits!! and Im envious of how great you look in a swimsuit and no makeup! super jealous!
but other than that it look like summer is treating you guys great!! Glad your having fun!! hazel is too cute! love her sunglasses!
xoxo
hahahah, Melissa, you crack me up! It' all about the right cut/padding of the swim suit. I have a few not-so-good suits, that make them look like a couple of torpedoes.
And yes, I'll definitely keep you posted about a hygiene get-together
Cute post! I do have to make one minor correction though..... not ALL the world is green, Texas is rather brown and dead looking (especially our lawn)! Abbi was looking at these pictures with me and said, "Oh, that's Hazel, she's one of my favorite cousins," Hazel looks adorable as always, so glad you guys are having a fun Summer.
so cute, what a fun summer you guys are having. So glad that we've been able to get together so much: Becka needs to come more often! can't wait for the rest of the summer to do more fun things :)
PS I love that violet is scowling in that picture, I taught her well. what a goof!
I love how cleaver you are with your post!!!! And I will say it again. . . You do look good! Good job on the hard work!
Oh I do love summer activities! We have done many of the same ones as you guys, just at different times. Darn. But I will have to say once again, that Hazel is super adorable! And you always do her hair so cute too :)
Oh our summer looks so fun! That picture of that goat nibbling at Hazel is so perfect! And I just love love love your red skirt. You look so great all the time. Red is a perfect color for summer.
Okay, seriously. You guys are having SUCH a great summer! So fun. You are of course freaking beautiful, and if I didn't love you so much, I sure wouldn't like you---you know, because of jealous. Also, I just have one question...How many minutes away from the zoo do I live???? Answer: like 9. What the heck?! Anyway, I'm not mad anymore. Also, can't wait to see you sooooon!!!! Tell baby Hazel that mama mindy's comin' to visit...And of course that I love her. Of course.
Post a Comment